Hi lovelies! After over a year away from the Dubai Flea Market, we are finally back! We will be selling donated second-hand items in great condition this Saturday in support of Breathing Numbers and their efforts with the Syrian refugee camps in Jordan (please watch the video below on their story)
We need volunteers to help us out with the following tasks:
- Lifting and taking the donation boxes into the park
- Setting up the tables (3 tables)
- Controlling the crowd and selling the items
- Wrapping up, picking up what was left and placing it back in the cars
- Making noise and being AWESOME!
Day: Saturday, March 1st
Location: Safa Park, Gate 4
Timings: Between 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Market begins at 8 a.m. but we need help by 6 a.m. as the set up had to be finished by 8 a.m.
If you’re interested please e-mail luz@flea4charity and/or jihad@flea4charity and we are looking forward to seeing you there xxx